Bytescout.Watermarking SDK is a native .NET library to mark image files (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF and other) with text, stamps, annotations, logotypes, EXIF text macros within your .NET desktop or web-application.
Royalty-free distribution along with your product/application;
Made with 100% C# code for .NET (optional full source code licensing is available);
built-in set of ready-to-use customizable presets: Simple Text, Text Annotation, Logo Image,
Logo With Text, Text Fits Page, Vertical Text, FileName, DateTime stamp presets and other;
adjustable transparency for text and logo images;
customizable font settings, text location, rotation, margins and other;
supports batch watermarking of image files;
image resizing option (including batch resizing);
ability to add effects to pictures for better protection;
provides ability to process pictures using stream-to-stream operation (for Web applications);
provides support for EXIF and picture file information macros;
supports JPEG, TIFF (including CCITT b/w documents), GIF, PNG image formats as input and output.
» version 3.00.190 - posted on 2012-12-25
Watermarking images in .NET improved;
improved support for ActiveX interface on Windows x64 versions;
improved support of JPG images;
» version 1.30 - posted on 2008-08-07
new watermark types: Stamp, StampFitsPage, StampFitsPageDiagonal, TiledText, TiledTextVertical, TiledTextDiagonal
improved support for GIF and TIF images
minor bug-fixes and improvements
EULA - End User License Agreement
ByteScout Watermarking SDK License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you ("Customer"), the end user, and ByteScout ("ByteScout"). By answering 'YES' or 'Accept' you are agreeing to accept this agreement for ByteScout Watermarking SDK ("SDK") and optionally purchase source code for ("Source Code") and to be bound by the terms of this agreement. This License will continue as long as you use the SDK. However, it will terminate if you fail to comply with any of its terms or conditions. You must agree, upon termination, to destroy all copies of the SDK and Source Code.
1. Grant of License. ByteScout grants a limited, non-exclusive license to use one copy of the application development tool called ByteScout Watermarking SDK ("SDK") for the purpose of developing applications for the Windows environment. Developer License is required for every developer who use the SDK for software development purposes.
2. Runtime Distribution License. ByteScout grants you a royalty-free right to distribute copies of the runtime files for use with applications you have developed using the SDK. The SDK runtime files are listed in Exhibit A. These libraries may not be distributed for any other purpose than to accompany software that you have developed using the SDK. You may use the SDK in your specific purpose application programs, in which case ByteScout grants you permission under ByteScout 's copyright to use, give away or sell such programs without additional licenses or fees, as long as all copies of these programs bear a valid copyright notice and provided that your program is not merely a set or subset of the SDK or a compilation or development tool or library which includes all or a portion of the SDK, or is otherwise a product that is generally competitive with or a substitute for the SDK. This permission is granted solely for the purpose set forth above, and you are not authorized to use the SDK in any other manner.
3. Copyright. The SDK is owned by ByteScout and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may make one copy of the SDK for backup purposes. You may not, under any circumstances, copy the manual and other written materials that accompany the SDK.
4. Developer License. Customer can use the SDK to write barcodes using the SDK only if he have a "Developer License" license required for every developer.
5. Web Site License. Customer can install and use the SDK on the web server computer only if he have an "Web Site License" required for every web-site with the SDK used to generate barcodes in the application used for one single web-site.
6. Web Server License. Customer can install and use the SDK on the web server computer only if he have an "Web Server License" required for every web-server with the SDK used to generate barcodes in the applications used for web-sites on one single web-server computer.
7. Customer may not lease, rent, or resell SDK or any derivative product which competes directly or indirectly with SDK without prior written agreement of ByteScout.
8. Source Code is trade secret. It is confidential and cannot be published in any format or media without prior written consent of ByteScout.
9. ByteScout authorizes Customer to make archival copies of SDK Source Code for the sole purpose of backing up Source Code. All other copying of SDK Source Code is prohibited. All copies permitted to be made by this agreement must bear the following notice: "Copyright 2008 ByteScout. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use, duplication or distribution strictly prohibited by Federal Law."
10. ByteScout does not authorize customer to distribute SDK Source Code.
11. Other Restrictions. You may not rent, lease, sub-license, transfer, or sell the SDK and Source Code. You may not translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the SDK.
This documentation and the .NET DLL library (DLL) file are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or suitability for a particular purpose. The Customer assumes the entire risk of any damage caused by this software.
BYTESCOUT MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BYTESCOUT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF SDK AND SOURCE CODE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
Limitation of Liability
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FORM (E.G. CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) IN WHICH ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT AGAINST BYTESCOUT SOFTWARE, BYTESCOUT SOFTWARE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES WHICH EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE LICENSE FEES PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR SDK OR SOURCE CODE. IN NO EVENT WILL BYTESCOUT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING FROM TORT OR CONTRACT, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, COST OF COVER OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE SDK OR ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF BYTESCOUT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE LICENSE FEE REFLECTS THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK.
GOVERNING LAW AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States of America, excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the rest of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. You may not ship, transfer, or export the SDK into any country or used in any manner prohibited by any export laws, restrictions or regulations. This Agreement shall automatically termnate upon failure by you to comply with its terms.
Web site: http://www.bytescout.com